Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Music night - Fab

Joshua Bell & Academy of St. Martin's in the Fields! Wow! Beethoven program. Terrific and it seemed like the orchestra was having fun too! Such energy he has. I had 2nd row seat.

Sorry to be writing in shorthand, but I am exhausted! I dined at the Concert Hall on something with a forgetable name, but was excellent beef stew, savoy cabbage and 'mustard mash' (mashed potatoes with mustard) and a salad that sounds like it wouldn't go together but did - watercress, fennel, rocket (arugula) and pear.

Today I mailed off a present to Msbelle's son. I don't know when his b'day is, or was, but I got him a ball that starts out like a Frisbee when you toss it, then pops into a ball. I don't know what 6 year olds like, but the card had SpiderMan on it and I know he likes that.

Today the flat got 2 new dining chairs. Olive, ochre sort of. I should take a picture. I think they are changing from the blue, and beige theme.

Tired tired zzzzzz. Art show tomorrow and definitely LAUNDRY!

No comments: