Saturday, March 31, 2007

March 31

Slept really late - noon. The sun streaming in the window and I was all warm and comfy. MMmm.

Got up, made coffee - 2 filters full. Not much of a buzz. Bummer. Ate cottage cheese and pineapple for breakfast. Yum.

Took advantage of the shower offer and went across the way.

I went out, more to buy a paper than to do heavy shopping. Bought some food, looked in the Gap to see how much my $29.99 pants cost here. Not surprisingly - GBP 29.50. Lots of good people watching on a Sat. The Goths all congregate behind Borders - a sea of spiky pink/green/purple hair and Lots of black clothes.

Must have caffeine! Must have coffee! I went to Starbucks and got a Latte Grande. Ahhhh, that was better.

My flowers still smell wonderful and I fixed the shades so the front window are completely up. No one can see in because I face the top of the Council building. I see birds.

Doctor Who new season starts in a few minutes. Certainly the high point of my day! I have never seen David Tennant (own but haven't seen last season) and there is a new Companion. If this is all mysterious to you, dear reader, Google "Doctor Who" + BBC and read all about it.

Plans? Umm. Go to the Modern Art Museum? Brunch at the place around the corner? Read the paper in the Square? Don't have any idea. Stay tuned.

No comments: